ΚΑΛΕΣΤΕ ΜΑΣ ΣΤΟ 210-8072800
Κατηγορίες: Curator, Curator_Accessories
With EIZO’s video input moduls, modular LCD monitors such as the RadiForce EX271W can be easily adapted to local connectivity needs.
- Enable the connection of different types of video input signals
- Flexible connectivity and future-safe installation
- Supports both legacy and state of the art systems
- Cost effective, no need to purchase unnecessary connectors
- Signal connector tailored to application requirements
- Cable clutter and overall monitor footprint is reduced
With TIP0810-HDMI, image and video data, as well as control signals, can be transmitted with zero latency or loss in a 10 Gbit network. As a result, a flexible video routing can be realized using standardized, forwardlooking network technology.
- Uncompressed, loss-free data transmission of 10 Gbit/s
- Transmission with zero latency, for better hand-eye coordination
- Multiple views on a monitor possible through one signal
- Passive cooling
By utilizing PDS0800-HD, signals coming from LMM56800 or LMM0802 are repeated and doubled to connect two 8 megapixel monitors. The HD output generates a downscaled representation of the content displayed on the large screen.
A 27-inch widescreen surgical monitor with full HD display that faithfully reproduces surgical images.
- 27-inch LCD monitor with full HD resolution (1920 x 1080 pixels)
- Powerful LED backlight with 900 cd/m² luminance for optimal viewing in bright operating rooms
- High IP rating and fanless design ideal for maintaining a sterilized OR environment
- Sleek design with fully-flat protective glass and rounded corners for comfort and safety in the operating room
Holder for 2 DVI Splitter
The LMM0802 is a Large Monitor Manager for 2, 4 and 8 megapixel monitors. It gathers various video inputs and display them on the large screen. Different layouts can be arranged according to user preferences and working situation. This simplifies the surgeon’s individual workflow.
- Small dimensions allow easy installation in existing systems.
- Single and Dual Workspace supported.
- Video signal is valid at the output within 4 seconds after switching on.
- Long product life cycle by using ling term available parts.
- Maximum image latency of one frame (input to output).
- Switch time between layouts sets less than 0.5 second with flicker-free picture.
- Scaler output allows distribution of arranged image to HD monitor or recording system.
Stand for EX3141-3D
Wall mount for CuratOR monitors with 49 inch to 58 inch diagonal screen size.
Stand for EX3140 and EX3241
Short Camera Cable for Surgical Field Camera System
This high-brightness color monitor for diagnosis is perfect for accurate displaying of grayscale tones as well as color images in the medical environment. The monitor accepts multiple input signals from both state of the art and legacy systems. Its high contrast creates the perfect fit for most grayscale modalities and imaging systems. Typical application areas are endoscopy, cardiology and ultrasound.
- Five precalibrated 10 bit look up tables selectable for diverse modalities and viewing environments.
- Freely adjustable user lookup table allowing users to set their own preferences.
- Color slider for color adjustment in the field without the loss of grayscale tones.
- Grayscale tones adjusted in the factory to meet DICOM Part 14 standard for optimum viewing of DICOM images.
- Force Mode for tailoring the monitor to even the most specialized timing requirements.
- Wide range of input support.