ΚΑΛΕΣΤΕ ΜΑΣ ΣΤΟ 210-8072800
Stand for EX3220-3D and EX3220
The TID0102 splits the DVI signal from the LMM0804 into two configurable signals. The TID0102-HDL provides additional HDL transmission technology to enable video transmission via traditional CAT cables at a distance of up to 70 m.
• TID0102-DVI or TID0102-HDL model available
• Flexible, configurable video output
• Variable EDID (Extended Display Identification Data) handling
• Automatic monitor detection at output
Stand for EX3140 and EX3241
The constantly growing number of medical devices and equipment used in the OR is a major challenge for OR and nursing staff. This is because, even in stressful situations, they have to be able to operate the equipment without making an error. Different user interfaces and systems that are not compatible with one another sometimes force the OR team into using awkward workflows.
With CuratOR Caliop, EIZO has developed an integration software that centralizes key OR-workflows on a single platform.
- Simple and intuitive menu navigation
- Manufacturer-independent integration
- Designed for use with mouse and touchscreen as well as remotely (foot switch / endoscope head buttons)
- Only one user interface is necessary
- Modules can be added on and additional elements can be purchased later
- Saves time and money
- Uncomplicated administration
With TIP0410-HDMI, image and video data, as well as control signals, can be transmitted with zero latency or loss in a 10 Gbit network. As a result, a flexible video routing can be realized using standardized, forwardlooking network technology.
- Uncompressed, loss-free data transmission of 10 Gbit/s
- Transmission with zero latency, for better hand-eye coordination
- One device can be used as a decoder and encoder
- Up to two video links per device can be processed
- Multiple views on a monitor possible through one signal
- Passive cooling
A 27-inch widescreen surgical monitor with full HD display that faithfully reproduces surgical images.
- 27-inch LCD monitor with full HD resolution (1920 x 1080 pixels)
- Powerful LED backlight with 900 cd/m² luminance for optimal viewing in bright operating rooms
- High IP rating and fanless design ideal for maintaining a sterilized OR environment
- Sleek design with fully-flat protective glass and rounded corners for comfort and safety in the operating room
The 58 inch viewing area of LS580W enables a new dimension in medical imaging allowing high flexibility in arranging different screen layouts. Important pictures can be scaled to the desired size, less important information can be moved out of the focus. The LS580W supports life time luminance stability. Its tone curves match DICOM/CIE recommendations. The monitor can be mounted to ceiling suspensions and is ideal for operating rooms where multiple medical images need to be displayed simultaneously.
- 58-inch LCD module with 8 megapixel (4K ultra HD) resolution.
- Environmentally-friendly LED backlight offering a maximum brightness of 700 cd/m².
- Redundant components architecture for a high degree of operational reliability.
- Factory-adjusted grayscale tones to meet DICOM Part 14 standard for optimum display of medical DICOM images.
- 5 user-selectable 11-bit look-up tables enable accurate viewing of any type of medical image.
- Homogeneous brightness uniformity across the entire screen.
Stand for EX3141-3D
This high-brightness color monitor for diagnosis is perfect for accurate displaying of grayscale tones as well as color images in the medical environment. The monitor accepts multiple input signals from both state of the art and legacy systems. Its high contrast creates the perfect fit for most grayscale modalities and imaging systems. Typical application areas are endoscopy, cardiology and ultrasound.
- Five precalibrated 10 bit look up tables selectable for diverse modalities and viewing environments.
- Freely adjustable user lookup table allowing users to set their own preferences.
- Color slider for color adjustment in the field without the loss of grayscale tones.
- Grayscale tones adjusted in the factory to meet DICOM Part 14 standard for optimum viewing of DICOM images.
- Force Mode for tailoring the monitor to even the most specialized timing requirements.
- Wide range of input support.
The LMM0802 is a Large Monitor Manager for 2, 4 and 8 megapixel monitors. It gathers various video inputs and display them on the large screen. Different layouts can be arranged according to user preferences and working situation. This simplifies the surgeon’s individual workflow.
- Small dimensions allow easy installation in existing systems.
- Single and Dual Workspace supported.
- Video signal is valid at the output within 4 seconds after switching on.
- Long product life cycle by using ling term available parts.
- Maximum image latency of one frame (input to output).
- Switch time between layouts sets less than 0.5 second with flicker-free picture.
- Scaler output allows distribution of arranged image to HD monitor or recording system.
Wall mount for CuratOR monitors with 49 inch to 58 inch diagonal screen size.
With EIZO’s video input moduls, modular LCD monitors such as the RadiForce EX271W can be easily adapted to local connectivity needs.
- Enable the connection of different types of video input signals
- Flexible connectivity and future-safe installation
- Supports both legacy and state of the art systems
- Cost effective, no need to purchase unnecessary connectors
- Signal connector tailored to application requirements
- Cable clutter and overall monitor footprint is reduced
Desktop stand for LX490W and LX491W